[NOISY] Your own Zundelsite in five minutes or less

Here's how to open your own Zundelsite mirror archive in five minutes or less.

To open your own partial Zundelsite (without the French text or audio
files), first download the 1.3 MB compressed zundelfile from one of the
following URLs:

  ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/user/declan/ftp/zundelsite.tar.gz
  http://joc.mit.edu/mirror/zundelsite.tar.gz
  http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena/contrib/bitbucket2/zundel/zundelsite.tar.gz

Compare against this checksum, that I've also placed in:
[ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/user/declan/ftp/zundelsite.sum.txt]

  MD5 (zundelsite.tar.gz) = 356cdf078f2a155af73a76663e25fe1a

Then decompress the zundelfile, untar it, and register your URL with the
Zundelsite Registry at: [email protected]. I'll add your site
to my list of mirrors at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/user/declan/www/Not_By_Me_Not_My_Views/censorship
.html

As of this afternoon, there are Zundelsite mirrors operating at MIT,
Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, the University of
Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.

-Declan