Re: The Big Lie

In message <[email protected]>,
  Dr. Dimitri Vulis wrote:
> Bruce Murphy <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> > I was under the impression that you couldn't libel/slander a dead
> > person. Mainly because libel/slander is a offence against reputation
> > which dead people don't care much for, but also because once you go
> > against this principle where in hell (no pun intended) do you draw the
> > line.
>
> Where it's convenient to the state. Reportedly in Germany you can easily
> slander dead people, their estates, their descendants, and other members
> of their ethnic group.

Well... how about pets then? Hitler had a pathetic goldfish!

Damn germans. I guess that they really haven't changed a hell of a lot
over the past few decades. No wonder that every other European race
(pretty much) sterotypes them.

Personally I have quite a bit of confidence that my government isn't
going to worry about encryption stuff until technology passes them
by. I am not at all unhappy about this.

--
Packrat (BSc/BE;COSO;Wombat Admin)
Nihil illegitemi carborvndvm.