Re: FV Demonstrates Fatal Flaw in Software Encryption of Credit

On Mon, 29 Jan 1996, Rich Salz wrote:

> >There are many ways to spread it besides a virus.  Zillions of 'em.  And
>
> There are zillions (what, more than one thousand?) ways to get someone
> to run a random piece of software that will capture their keystrokes?

Not wishing to get in the middle of this controversy, I have been
wondering about the possibility of using a JAVA applet to do keyboard
sniffing. As I am not familiar with this language, does anyone know if
this would be possible?

Regards,
Tim Philp