Re: [FACTS] Germany, or "Oh no not again"

At 12:10 AM 1/31/96 -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:

>BTW, today's "Recorder" (Bay Area legal newspaper) reports that the
>US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the Thomases' conviction.
>96 C.D.O.S 609.

The Recorder's article is at http://www.callaw.com/edt130b.html
and the opinion itself is at http://www.callaw.com/tommy.html

for those outside the Bay Area who aren't Recorder subscribers.
--
"The anchored mind screwed into me by the psycho-  | Greg Broiles
lubricious thrust of heaven is the one that thinks | [email protected]