Re: When they came for the Jews...

sameer wrote:

| 	Is there some way I can get a copy of this letter? Is it
| directed at specific ISPs or ISPs in general? An open response,
| publicized, to this sounds like something I could do. Publicity is
| fun.

| > Citing ``the rapidly expanding presence of organized hate groups on the
| > Internet,'' a leading Jewish human rights group [the Simon Wiesenthal
| > Center] on Tuesday began sending letters to hundreds of Internet access
| > providers and universities asking them to refuse to carry messages that
| > ``promote racism, anti-Semitism, mayhem and violence.''

As of the current time, we haven't received this letter (via
[email protected] or [email protected]). Anyone know where it might
be coming from, i.e. @wiesenthal.com or something similar?

--
Kevin L. Prigge         |"Have you ever gotten tired of hearing those
UofM Central Computing  | ridiculous AT&T commercials claiming credit