Crypto Law Survey - new URL and update

The URL of my Crypto Law Survey has been changed several times over
the past month due to changes in servers. Apologies.

It is now located at
http://cwis.kub.nl/~frw/people/koops/lawsurvy.htm
(and it is meant to stay there :-)).

So, please put pointers to this new URL, and accept my apologies for
the inconvenience.

To make up for this, I have updated the survey with all recent
events, such as the ICC meeting in Paris and the recent discovery of
a crypto law in Belgium, and added a few links. As always, comments
are more than welcome.

Kind regards,
Bert-Jaap

Bert-Jaap Koops                         tel     +31 13 466 8101
Center for Law and Informatization      facs    +31 13 466 8102
Tilburg University                      e-mail  [email protected]
Postbus 90153    |  This world's just mad enough to have been made  |
5000 LE Tilburg  |    by the Being his beings into being prayed.    |
The Netherlands  |                (Howard Nemerov)                  |
      http://cwis.kub.nl/~frw/schrdijk/CRI/people/bertjaap.htm