Re: Theory Question: Why isn't RSA a 0-knowledge Proof

Zero knowledge means that the recipient obtains no information that they could
not have obtained without knowing the secret information corresponding to the
key.

If I authenticate myself to you by giving a signature on a nonce you chose you
have obtained information that you could not have obtained otherwise.

If it wasn't for the fact that it is IAP and you apear to be a grad student I
might wonder about somone doing their course assignments via the net... :-)

	Phill