Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION REFUSES TO CENSOR INTERNET SERVICES

	an excellent statement, sameer. many of our population around the
    world will voice these sentiments, but how many will care to implement
    in the face of an onslaught by pressure groups, government, self-
    serving news services, etc?

	c2 provides a service that states exactly what it means --and then
    implements it.  kudos due all the way around.

	the SWC is a prime example of very narrow view which is trying to
    "control" what we can say --unfortunately, SWC is guilty of the same
    mind-control tactics as the core Nazi party which persecuted them  ==
    a very poor example.  In Germany, trading on collective guilt they
    will never stop feeding, they have effectively controlled the issue
    so that _any_ speech or revision against their agenda is a hate crime,
    and therefore a serious felony.

	thank you for standing up to the Simon Weisenthal Center!

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....