New Puzzle Palace?

At 6:40 PM 1/15/96, [email protected] wrote:
>Schneier has done a major rewrite, or at least included *lots* of new
>info.  I haven't gotten a copy yet, but I saw one, and it was twice as
>thick as the first version.

Are you talking about "The Puzzle Palace," or about "Applied Cryptography"?

I thought the thread was about "The Puzzle Palace." It's certainly possible
that Bruce Schneier has contributed to a second edition, beyond the
Foreward or whatever it is, but your comments fit with "Applied
Cryptography" closely, too.

Have you seen a copy of "The Puzzle Palace," 2nd Ed.?

--Tim May