Crypto comedy

During some free time over the holidays, I finally got around to HTML-izing
a bunch of articles I've had published over the years.  These are among the
most riotously funny things ever written.

However, one of these pieces may be of particular interest to cypherpunks,
as it revolves around cryptography.  Be warned that the piece has no
scientific merit whatsoever, and even misuses some archaic crypto terms.  I
was aware of it at the time, but I knew that 99.9% of people would never
notice.  (This was six years ago, long before cryptography became hip.)

The piece is called "Ching Chow's Hidden Agenda."  (Ching Chow was a comic
that used to appear in the New York Daily News.)

That's: http://www.wfmu.org/~davem (choose the "Some things I've written"
option).

There's some other interesting stuff on my web pages as well, with equally
little scientific merit.

   --Dave.

--
Dave Mandl