Re: The Collapse of Ideas in a Pop Culture

>(If you don't know who Jules Bergmann was, you're a GenXer and
> can't be held responsible for your ignorance :-}.)

   I _am_ a GEnXer, and I worshipped Jules Bergmann as a child. Some
of my first memories is pressing my nose up to the tv, watching Saturn
V's lifting off. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to take the Saturn that's
lying on it's side at Cape Kennedy, refurbish it, and launch that baby
just to watch it go. ;-)))

-
[email protected] Staedeli--
   >~<^xXx       | "Information is the currency of
        xX   #   | democracy."
      (XXX) #    |
    (XXXXXXX)    |
DON'T TREAD ON ME|           --Thomas Jefferson