Re: Stopping the buying of candidates

> At 01:40 PM 10/24/96 +0000, Matthew J. Miszewski wrote:
> >This is my last reply.  I guess I forgot your overarching theory.
> >Reality, nah.
>
> "My last reply"?  Sorta the rhetorical equivalent of "I think I heard my
> mommy calling," huh?

Yes Jim, your sparkling wit and incredibly convincing argument has
made me run for cover.  Remind everyone what your "solution" is
again.  In case everyone hasn't already *PLONK*ed you.

Matthew J. Miszewski |The information revolution has changed wealth:
		     |intellectual capital is now far more important
[email protected]   |than money.		-Walter Wriston