Tivoli

John Young writes:
 > Is it fair to assume that it's your Tivoli that's in the NYT
 > and WSJ today, bought by IBM?

Yes, it is.  It was a big surprise (like, absolutely nobody knew what
was going on except for two or three VP's, and the CEO) (and I guess
the board, of course, but they mostly don't hang out around here
anyway).  Lots of ex-IBMers sorta freaked a little, but I think
everybody's happy.

 > If so, congrats on never again having to sell your body for
 > everlasting fame and glory.

Uhh, well, I might have to sell myself a little...  But thanks very
much.

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX    * I want more, I want more,
       [email protected] * [email protected]          * I want more, I want more ...