Re: Crypto-smart-card startup Inside Technologies

One other little point about 640 bit rsa; there's no way I'd ever buy an
RSA accellerator tuned for 640, for one very simple reason. Most of the
important keys I want an acellerator for are 1024 bits or longer - C/As,
SETT banks, etc. I want to be able to clear 20 PKOPs per second without
impacting the main CPUS; if I need to buy a busful of these babies they'd
better be damn cheap and be available with duplicate keys...

Simon