Re: Alien factoring breakthroughs

At 7:47 AM 2/2/96, [email protected] wrote:

>From: [email protected] (Richard Mallinson)

>The Grays have renegged on their abduction quota agreement, and are
>abducting many more people than before. Most of these are returned, after
>being implanted with a device which allows the grays to have total control
>over their thoughts and actions. Approximately 40% of Americans now carry
>one of these devices, which are impossible to remove without killing the
>host.

And several of these Gray-implanted abductees were ordered to subscribe to
the Cypherpunks list! Known as "Tentacles," they share the same hive mind
and report periodically to the mother base in Colorado.

I'm sure you all know by now that "RSA" refers to their home star systems:
Rigel, Sirius, and Arcturis.

--Tim "Spooky" May

Boycott espionage-enabled software!