End-to-End Encryption

At 4:57 PM 2/2/96, Anonymous wrote:

>Is there technology for eluding these espionage-enabled
>chokepoints -- tunneling, satellite-richochet or
>otherwise?

End-to-end encryption.

So long as users can do end-to-end encryption, at various levels (that is,
end users use things like PGP, other levels use things like SWIPE or
PipeNet, etc.), what surveillance organizations do to monitor channels is
not so critical.

And remailers and proxies make traffic analysis less possible.

--Tim May

Boycott espionage-enabled software!