Re: Futplex makes the news!

>I just heard on WBUR (NPR) here in Boston that our own L. (I know his real
>first name now...) "Futplex" McCarthy was busted by the UMASS diginarks for
>putting "Nazi material" on the internet. This must be one of those
>Nazi-mirrors I've been skipping articles over...

So, the "expanded version" of the story says that it was a nazi-mirror, and
FUDless verbage why Futplex did it, and that UMASS Amherst said they didn't
want "Political messages" on their web-server, so they booted Futplex.

LOL! The most Politically Correct university in the universe doesn't want
"Political messages" on their web server!

The ganglia twitch...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The NEW(!) e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/