Re: Futplex makes the news!

I originally sent Tim private mail saying "you're wrong."

On the other hand, reading futplex's actual statement and the fact that
Germany continues to "investigate" CompuServe and AOL, maybe he's right...

This is not the end, but it may be the end of the beginning.

I also think there's a place for premature ejaculations of victory,
because they tend to become self-fulfilling prophecies. If the press says
that Germany is successfully censoring Zundel, then that sets a
precedent; but if the press says that Germany's limp attempts to censor
somebody on the Internet were a total failure, then they'll just look
like a bunch of goofballs pursuing a lost cause.

-rich