Re: Futplex makes the news!

On 2 Feb 1996 19:02:29 -0500, you wrote:

>I think the whole endeavor was a resounding success, and I wish I had been
>on the ball enough to participate in it.

[deletia]

>The important thing is that Rich, Declan, Futplex, and anyone else
>participating showed the world that censorship on the internet, if not
>impossible, is at least a good deal more dificult then people thought.

Before poo-pooing Tim, declaring victory, and returning home, it
should be noted that German prosecutors today added AOL to the list of
entities they wish to charge with "inciting hatred."

UMASS will of course test the political waters before taking any
action, but we may yet see the gonads of Futplex hanging from one of
the upper floors of the Graduate Research Center.  :)

Time will tell whether we have won this war, or have simply
encountered a lull after the first onslought by the enemy.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $