Re: [NOISE] Futplex makes the news!

Duncan Frissell writes:
> Are *you* going to bring action against the school?  You could proceed
> administratively for free.

Unfortunately I'm in an awkward stage of my career. This is my 3rd year in
graduate school, with 2 or 3 more years to go. I have been happy with nearly
all aspects of my time studying at UMass. It would be a royal pain to try to
switch horses in midstream. And I very much want to finish my degree.

Meanwhile, I think I can safely say that from this point on I need to dot
all my i's and cross all my t's until I graduate from UMass. Suppose it
turned out that no-one wanted to sit on my thesis committee ?  I'm sure
anyone who's been through grad school can imagine other disturbing
hypothetical scenarios.

James Donald may characterize me as gutless. I think he would probably be
correct to some extent.

Have I answered your question ?

Lewis Futplex McCarthy <[email protected]>