Futplex makes the news! (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 19:01:18 -0800
> From: [email protected] (Timothy C. May)
> Subject: Futplex makes the news!
>
> (Many ISPs will drop a customer who creates any trouble.)

I think most private sites have their future on the line. In my own case it
has taken just about every resource I have available to get online and stay
there. This is one aspect of supporting your local private ISP that many
folks don't understand very well. For some reason most folks have the
impression that if you can start and run a private site you must be making
money hand over foot. Just taint so.