Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

Excerpts from request: 4-Feb-96 Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!).. by
[email protected]
> Nobody is going to freeze to death if they dress warmly.  That is just a myth
> about Antarctica.  It is really a tropical paradise, but THE JEWS don't want
> you to know that.  Besides, we will all be going *inside* a VOLCANO!  Even if
> somehow Antarctica were freezing cold, we will be plenty warm inside the
> volcano which leads to the Aryan Nazi UFO Base at the center of the Earth.
>
> I am not asking Nazis and Holocaust deniers to freeze to death!  I am
> inviting them to jump into a volcano, you fool!

The [email protected] imposter obviously does not know that Xenu will
chain him to an Antarctic volcano and annihilate him with nuclear
weapons. Beware the thetans!

ObCrypto: Obviously someone as controversial as Zundel needs to PGP-sign
his messages. (Actually, *her* messages, since Ingrid posts for the
Zundelish One.) Does anyone want to show her how to use PGP? I think she
has a PPP connection from her computer at home to cts.com. Message
headers don't indicate what mailer she uses.

-Declan