Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

At 10:20 PM 2/4/96 +0000, Sean Gabb wrote:
>What little I know about Mr Zundel convinces me that he's not the most
>pleasant man to know.  But really, these purported messages from him are
>so grossly unlikely, they defeat their object.

Why is it that so many people took those messages as _actually_ being from
the real Mr. Zundel?  The text is obviously a parody.

I guess most of Usenet has been disconnected from any reliable clue server...

Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
         Is the operating system half NT or half full?