Re: Our "New Order"

At 11:26 PM 2/4/96 GMT, Mutatis Mutantdis wrote:
>On Sat, 3 Feb 1996 11:30:48 -0700, David M. Rose wrote:
>
>>In view of the fact that our government seems bent on abrogating its
>>citizens' rights to free speech, has anyone done a survey indicating which
>>foreign countries have the best Net connections to the U.S. (excepting, of
>>course, Germany and possibly France)?
>
>>It may be expedient for Planned Parenthood and others whose points of view
>>differ somewhat from those approved under our "New Order"* to explore
>>alternatives in order to reach their constituencies.
>
>The law makes anyone accessing material lable... even if you connect
>to a foreign site where it's legal there, if it's banned in the US,
>you can still get screwed (in theory).
>
>Methinks the time is right for a "PGPScape" web browser.
>
>Rob.

Let me see if I understand  this concept correctly.  The remote site would
pre-encrypt the transmitted data, so that when received it could be
decrypted by the requestor according to his (or a temporarily chosen, to
avoid disclosing the actual recipient.) public key, so as to disguise both
the material and perhaps also the actual requestor?

Excellent idea!