Re: A Sign of the Future

Give me a break.  I do not work for Wired but I write for them at times,
and most often my subject is crypto related. I can tell you for a fact
that there is no anti-cypherpunk policy there. I have a long article that
deals in part with cypherpunk-related cryptanlysis in the March issue and
I was, as is always the case, left to make my own editorial judgement.