Encryption Software

Thanks,Derek

        My goof. I reread the manual and it is clear now. Why I didn't catch
it the first go round,
I don't know. I guess I'm just blind or stupid. Thanks again for your
help..........BY the way,
does any one know of a "good" file wiping program that I can either download
or buy.
Preferably, military grade.
Charles Donald Smith Jr.

||The government  is my shepherd I need not work. It alloweth me to lie
 down on a good job. It leadeth me beside stilled factories. It destroyeth
 my initiative. It leadeth me in the path of a parasite for politics sake. YEA,
 though I walk through the valley of laziness and deficet spending I shall
 fear no evil, for the government is with me. It prepareth an economic utopia
 for me by appropriating the earnings of my grandchildren. It filleth my head
 with false security. My inefficiency runeth over. Surely, the government
should care for me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in a fools paradise
forever.................AMEN!   || nuke'm if ya got'em||