Re: Likely application for high-bandwidth proxies (fwd)

attila writes:
> 	come on Lewis...  where's the sight <sic> address?

Project Genesis <[email protected]> forwarded:

I didn't obfuscate the URL; that was done by the person who forwarded the
message to list-managers (where I saw it). Maybe you can find it with Alta
Vista. Since they were apparently spamming mailing lists, maybe someone has
already pulled the plug on them.

-Lewis	"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage" -Smashing P'kins