CDA; Don't get mad, get even!

I think that we should make an example of those responsible for the
CDA. Ignorance is really not an excuse here, because whoever voted for
for the bill should have known the CDA was attached to it, and should
have had some idea of what it did.

Lets get a list of whos supporting this thing and bad press them back
before the dawn of time. We need to make these people hosehold names
so that people know not to vote for them again. We need to make sure
people understand that e-mail = postal mail, that these folks just
voted to let the government censor their mail, and that they knew what
they were doing. We should also make lists of great works of art and
literatre which are technicly illegal to transmit, we should dig up
some dirt on these people to show that they are definitly not 'holier
then thou', and if the CDA actually goes into effect, a few horror
stories of good christian couples (young) having their lives ruined
and their names draged through the mud for talking dirty on the phone
or sending a suggestive e-mail to each other would be good propaganda
too.

And on other fronts, we should make things as difficult as possible
for our government to passively monitor us. Even the simpliest
encryption, nothing more exotic then Xor'ing information by a bitmask
(32 bits or so), will be more then enough to render those tera-cycle
packet-sniffers pretty-much useless. I would love to see sendmail
itself modified to use SSL when available.

Christopher