Re: In Re: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

Ed Carp <[email protected]> writes:
> > Mr. Carp, you've got extremely bad taste. Luckily, I don't have to
> > ever see anything you have to say ever again.
>
> Why, thank you, Perry!  I'll be sure to mention the fact that you think I
> have bad ... excuse me, "extremely bad taste" in my next performance
> review.  I'm sure it will affect the outcome immeasurably. ;)

I see we're into cannibalism now...
 "I don't like your chief."
 "If you don't like him, don't eat him."

I envy Perry and wish I had procmail for (DOS) Waffle.

One of the many things that I dislike about Americans is their pronounced
tendency to express pride in their ignorance; as in, "I've never heard of
X's work, and I'm proud of it!". Now, that's tasteless.

The crypto relevance of the above remark is that this mailing list appears
to have been invaded by non-technical people who don't know anything about
cryptography beyond what they may have read in Schneier, who don't write code,
and who contribute nothing but childish flames and censorship attempts.

---