Re: Yeah, Yeah But what are we gonna do!

Allright. That does it.

I am going to volunteer to try to make a perl script that
I will make available that will automatically email every
congressman that has an email address. I will include a pre
pared text of the email message. All you would have to do is
to sign it and it would send the same message to all of them
with email addresses automatically. I can even have it have
several prepaired texts so that they are all slightly different
so that any funky gatekeepers at the congress email sites that
attempt to keep out spams could be defeated.

What do you think? Is this worth it?

Mark