Re: Req. for soundbites

At 07:08 PM 2/9/96 +0600, you wrote:

>A local TV station has asked me for an interview, after I sent a graphic of
a mono-digital hand gesture with the phrase "censor this!" to the Prez,
Veep, and the area congresscritters (cc'd to 2 TV stations and a radio
station), accompanied by a 'confession' and demand for swift prosecution.

>Anyone got any nifty sound bites I can try to toss in?

This guy has some Congressional Soundbites on his site:

Damon Lust
http://www.lust.org/~damon/

I didn't stay around to listen to them. But, his head seems to be in the
right place.
He refers to Congress as Corporate Pyscho Criminals.

jz

Publisher of the Zychik Chronicle.
To subscribe send e-mail with sub-cy in the header