Re: Strange Sounds of Silence

Alan Pugh <[email protected]> said:

AP> AEN News Commentary by Alan M. Pugh <mailto:[email protected]>

AP> The Strange Sounds of Silence

AP> Has anyone else out there noticed the strange sounds of silence
AP> emmanating from the american print and broadcast media concerning
AP> the rider attached to the Telecommunications Act recently signed
AP> by President Clinton known as the CDA (Communications Decency
AP> Act)?

	Um, no.  I heard about it on CNN, NBC, and the San Antonio
Express-News (in a New York Times Service article), the only
non-online news sources I routinely check.  It appears to me that the
sounds of silence are the only ones you want to hear.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
Unsolicited email advertisements will be proofread for a US$100/page fee.