Strange Sounds of Silence

Alan Pugh writes:
 > Has anyone else out there noticed the strange sounds of silence
 > emmanating from the american print and broadcast media concerning the
 > rider attached to the Telecommunications Act recently signed by
 > President Clinton known as the CDA (Communications Decency Act)?

I always hear it referred to as "provisions which would ban
pornography on the Internet" or "new laws that prohibit sending
X-rated materials to children on the Internet".

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX    * I want more, I want more,
       [email protected] * [email protected]          * I want more, I want more ...