Lib'ber authentication

On Sun, 11 Feb 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> I rarely understand the points "tallpaul" makes, but this one is especially
> confusing to me:
>
> At 7:59 PM 2/11/96, tallpaul wrote:
> >I seem to observe similar sounds of silence from people who get upset at
> >ostensibly liberal Tipper Gore's godlike powers to implement, as a single
> >individual, some form of record labels while remaining silent about the
> >conservative forces supporting Gingrich clustered around fundamentalist
> >christianity who were calling for censorhip.
>
> As a card-carrying "lib'ber," it seems to me that I have written more than
> enough articles denouncing the CDA, making fun of it and Congress, etc. And
> so have numeous other "lib'bers" on this list, including (but not limited
> to) Bill Stewart, Duncan Frissell, Jim Ray, Rich Graves, Sandy Sandfort,
Hey! I'm not a lib'ber! I'm a FUCKING STATIST, and (on other lists) maybe
even a CRYPTO-JEW!

-rich
 Institute for Ernst Zundel Revisionism
 http://36.190.0.210/~llurch/Not_By_Me_Not_My_Views/
 "First, bring down Zundel's suffering in terms of numbers and
 events, both real and imagined, to what it really was, not what
 they say it was, what they exploit for their own political,
 financial, and geopolitical purposes."