Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

jim bell writes:
> If Perry is REALLY sincere about objecting to the NON-crypto part of AsPol,
> he should demonstrate this by writing notes which are focussing on the
> crypto aspects, rather than just complaining.

Frankly, Jim, the only reason I haven't torn apart all the utterly
ennervated simulacra of arguments you have posted to support your
"concepts" is that they are *all* off topic and I do not participated
in the discussion of off topic postings.

That does not, however, mean that I don't agree with the people who
think you are a loon, which is apparently a nearly universal
opinion.

Consider what I'm about to do kinder than using bets to encourage
someone to put a bullet in your brain, which is apparently your way of
solving all the world's problems.

PLONK.

Perry