Online Zakat Payment: Religious tithe.

Cyber-Anarchists aren't the only ones who can use the Net.

Steven C. Perkins                             [email protected]
User Services Coordinator, Rutgers School of Law at Newark
15 Washington Street					 Newark, NJ  07102
VOX: 201-648-5965                                        FAX:  201-648-1356
                 http://www.rutgers.edu/RUSLN/rulnindx.html
                     http://www.rutgers.edu/lawschool.html
"Raise your voices to the Sky. It is a Good Day to die." Chief Crazy Horse