Re: Put the Protest where your money is.

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Mark Allyn (206) 860-9454 wrote:

> What do you mean by a speech bubble?
>
> "write in a speech bubble to the president dude"
>
> Does this mean a transparent plastic bubble over his head??

Like in comic books.  i.e:
         __________________________________
        /CDA is unconstitutional and sucks \
       | Exon sucks rhino dick for lunch    |
   ___  \ _________________________________/
  /   \ |/
  |O O|
  \ ^ /
   -~-

:-)

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian |Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness|  _ |>
  \|/  |[email protected]|is cleanliness  and cleanliness is god-|  \ |
<--+-->|                 |liness and god is empty,  just like me,|   \|
  /|\  |    Just Say     |intoxicated  with the maddness,  I'm in|   <|\
 + v + | "No" to the NSA!|love with my sadness.   (Pumpkins/Zero)|   <| n
===================http://www.dorsai.org/~sunder/=========================

[This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the Communications Decency Act]
And then Lot said, "I have some mighty fine young virgin daughters. Why
don't you boys just come on in and do em right here in my house - I'll just
watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said. "Dad's
getting old. I say we should do him." So the two daughters got him drunk and
did him all that night. Sure enough, Dad got em pregnant....Onan really
hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant while
his brother got all the credit, so he whacked off first....Remember, it's
not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your brother, your parents,
your pet dog, or the farm animals. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern
Vernacular Translation, TCM, 1996]