No Subject

At 6:33 PM 2/13/96, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Tim, you don't work for a living. Some of us do. You might try to
>think back and remember what it was like in the days when you still
>did something every once in a while and had a limited amount of time
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>available in which to do it.

Perry once again resorts to insults. Constantly belittling the efforts of
others suggests deepseated psychological doubts about his own
contributions.

Shows you the reaction I get for even responding to him. My mistake.

Perry should learn how to use mail filters, then he can simply filter out
all the stuff he doesn't want to see. Or, simply hitting the 'delete" key
in whatever reader he is using...surely typing "D" 20 or 30 times a day
takes far less time than writing one of his perrygrams?

--Tim May

Boycott espionage-enabled software!