Re: [NOISY] Re: New Internet Privacy Provider - Press Release

> Date:          Sat, 10 Feb 1996 18:12:58 -0500 (EST)
> From:          "Declan B. McCullagh" <[email protected]>
> To:            [email protected], Vincent Cate <[email protected]>
> Subject:       [NOISY] Re: New Internet Privacy Provider - Press Release

> Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 9-Feb-96 New Internet Privacy
> Provid.. by Vincent [email protected]
> > PRESS RELEASE:  2/9/96  Anguilla, Offshore Information Services Ltd.
> >
> > As a result of recent efforts to censor the Internet in France, Germany,
> > China, and now the USA, [we] anticipate
> > a larger market for privacy services over the Internet. ...
>
> Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need a shell account at $1,200 a year.

You though that was bad?  (Besides I though it was $300/yr not a quarter)
try their clearing services!  $500/mo + 6% of all tranactions.  Yeoch.

 I know T1s and satellite links overseas are  expensive, but they're not THAT
expensive.  Hey, Mark Twain.  Form a seychelles entity with the same fee
schedule as your U.S. counterpart.  You won't know what to do with all
the money!