Re: Linux on the Mac

[email protected] (cjs) writes:
> I personally think that Linux International (they still around?)
> should put out a counter press-release informing the public that the
> Apple/OSF Linux shares only the name.

I'm not sure what the crypto relavance of this is, but perhaps Er*c H*ghes
should put out a counter press release informing the public that people who
a) don't know much about crypto b) seek to restrict other people's freedom of
speech based on their political views should not call themselves "cypherpunks".

:-)

P.S. Don't ever do any business with the thieves at Cygnus.

---