Re: A Cyberspace Independence Refutation

[email protected] said:

j> 1.  President Clinton declared CDA unconstitutional and directed
j> the Justice department to refrain from enforcing it.

	Then why is the Justice Department defending it?  Sorry, but
unless you can give us a citation, I can't buy this one.  I believe
that Clinton did, however, direct the Justice Department to not
enforce the abortion gag rule that got tacked on at the very end, so
maybe that's what you are thinking of.  But that wasn't part of the
CDA.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
Unsolicited email advertisements will be proofread for a US$100/page fee.