Re: [NOISE] Patents and Trademarks invalid

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:

   Zachary Amsden writes:
   > (please don't e-mail me about this - I have enough e-mail already.
   > Post instead)

   I'm confused. Instead of you alone getting a copy of every reply, you'd
   prefer the scenario where you get a copy of every reply, and so does
   everyone else on the cypherpunks list, because _you_ get too much mail ?
   How does this scheme reduce the amount of email you get ?  Are you not in
   fact subscribed to cypherpunks ?

I suspect that he (like me) reads cypherpunks in News.  Here at
Caltech anyway the mailing list is gated into our NNTP news service.
This is a big improvement over having mailing list stuff in your normal
mail box.

-Chris

[email protected]