Legal status of Indian Reservations and CDA

If I remember correctly, are not American Indian reservations considered
qusi-sovergin states under the law?

If this is true, what would stop me from negotiating with some tribe to
establish an ISP on the reservation and then placing whatever material I wanted
on that site without fear of reprisals from the US goverment.

After all, if they are a soveign state, decency is covered by whatever laws
they have, if any, not the CDA.

If this is true, the Indians get the benift of having state-of-the-art
telecommunications in thier communities, plus residual job creation, and
everyone else gets freedom of speech.

Any comments?
Regards,
Michael Peponis
PGP Key Avalible form MIT Key Server,or via finger