Internet newspaper censorship in Zambia

---------- Forwarded message begins here ----------

Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 21:07:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Declan McCullagh <[email protected]>
Subject: Internet newspaper censorship in Zambia
To: [email protected]
cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
        [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Attached is disturbing information about state censorship of the physical
and online editions of The Post newspaper in Zambia.

If anyone reading this emails me the complete text of the banned February
5 edition of the newspaper, I'll put it on my web site. Or, send me email
for an address of an anonymous FTP site where you can upload it. I promise
to keep your identity confidential.

(I'm already hosting a book banned by the French government:
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~declan/le-secret/)

Please redistribute this message as appropriate.

Best,

Declan
[email protected]