Re: Anonymous remailers are a virus spreading online! (Replies)

>From: "Prof. L. P. Levine" <[email protected]>

>My most serious question about anonymous remailers is this:  How can we
>be sure that the operator of such a remailer is not a federal or other
>governmental agent?

*Prove* to me I'm *not* a martian...

Don't you love the use of simple informal fallacies in supposedly logical
argument by supposedly rigorous scientists?

ObCrypto:

A: By using chained encryption, of course!

Cheers,
Bob

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/