Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Since you're convinced that your system can stand scrutiny, why not
post a URL for a paper describing the algorithims, key management,
etc, of your system.  What you've posted here is unparseable, with the
exception of some nonsense, which parses to `We know enough to be
dangerous.'

Adam

IPG Sales wrote:

| >From that 5600 bits, a combination of a prime number numbers, picked from
| a large random table, by 512 of the random bits, ie 64 large prime
| numbers, and the other random bits are used to generate the random numbers
| used. This in effect creates a humoungous cycled encryption wheel
| system, with over 10 to the 2300th power possibilities before repeats,
| similar to engima but more like the most secured electronic encryption
| systems used prior to the advent of computers.

|  <sigh> - Einstein - He who thinks that he knows everything, knows
|                      nothing.

					               -Hume