SOTP = Snake Oil Time Pad

At 11:53 PM 2/19/96, Mike McNally wrote:
>IPG Sales writes:
> > For short messages, a true OTP is used directly.
>
>Quick question: does anybody at IPG know what the "O" in "OTP" stands
>for?

I think it is "O for Oil," as in Snake Oil.

The view of some seems to be "We're selling Internet Security products
because that's where the money and the suckers are, and anything with
"Internet" and "Security" in it will mean a quick couple of million when we
take our company public."

--Tim May

Boycott espionage-enabled software!