Re: Remailers not heard from; info?

At 02:39 PM 2/19/96 -0800, Raph Levien <[email protected]> wrote:

>   This is simply the "cut" feature of remailers, which is already
>implemented.

Right you are. I posted without thinking, and deserve the RTFM here.

>while. There may be publicly known functioning remailers which are not
>on my list, but I rather tend to doubt it.

Since I'm getting my list of remailers from you :-), I don't know about them
either.

I really wish I could get a lead on...well, I just put all that in a post to
Tim May, no need to duplicate it all. I'll cheerfully accept both info and
pointers to info for thsoe questions, though.

--
Bruce Baugh
[email protected]