Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales writes:
> Obviously you want to criticise without investigation. He who knows all,
>    knows little, or nothing accoring to Einstein.

That's a rather disingenuous statement. I read your press release, and then
I spent a while browsing through everything that seemed germane on your
web pages. But my investigation of all the material you had presented to the
world yielded very little in the way of hard facts about the security of the
IPG system. I responded to what I'd been able to find.

Future technical investigations of IPG would be greatly aided if you placed
on your web pages some of the technical details you have at last revealed
here. I just checked your web pages again, and they still don't explain the
actual workings of the system at all.

-Lewis	"You're always disappointed, nothing seems to keep you high -- drive
	your bargains, push your papers, win your medals, fuck your strangers;
	don't it leave you on the empty side ?"  (Joni Mitchell, 1972)