Re: IPG hoax?

Arley Carter sez:

>Fess up guys. You are either:
>1.  A team of undergrads or graduate students conducting an "exploit".
>2.  A Detweiller tentacle. Dr. FC ?
>3.  The return of Alice D'nonymous ?
>4.  The reason the coderpunks lists was started.

I must admit that after the first day I've been wondering if this whole
IPG thing isn't some kind of deep troll or early April Fool's joke.  Has
anyone actually spoken on the phone with IPG or confirmed their existence
in any way?  For the record, I'd like to state that I saw their ad posted
in comp.security.firewalls and forwarded an edited copy (technical details
only) to the list, but if this turns out to be a hoax of some sort, I was
and am not a willing participant.

Would IPG Sales please post an address and phone number so we can confirm
the company exists?

Wink